If you are in the UK, you might have heard about NHS or National Health Service. Even, you might have used the services for NHS. Yes, it is a comprehensive public health service under government administration. The services are offered by NHS for the entire population in the UK for free. Indeed, you will have to bear some minor charges alone. It would be good to gather information about NHS Services right from your smartphone. This is where the NHS App can help you.
NHS App – Some Basic Details
The NHS App provides you with a secure and simple way to approach different Services of NHS on your tablet or smartphone. You are eligible to download the app in case, you are more than 13 years of age. To use this app, you must be a registered member of the Isle of Man in England or the NHS GP Surgery. Otherwise, the app also offers the option to log in through the NHS Website on your PC from where you can use the app services.
How Will NHS App Help You?
- Find NHS Services near you
- Show other the details of your COVID-19 vaccination when you travel abroad
- Select whether the NHS uses your data for planning and research
- Select your organ donation preferences
- Spot what to do when others need help urgently with the help of NHS 111 Online
- Get health advice with the help of this app.
Further, if you register with the NHS App to prove your identity, you can:
- Sign up for updates regarding taking part in health research
- Manage your initial clinical or hospital appointment with a specialist. You can do this in case you are referred by your General Practitioner via the NHS e-Referral Service
- View your GP health record safely
- Order repeat prescriptions and view or even change them.
The app will offer you a single place, where you may not only view but also manage your hospital appointments and referrals.
Feature of NHS App
Before you download this app, you will be interested in understanding its features:
Manage your Health
You can conveniently view your health record on this app. Even, you can view your test results. The app lets you manage your prescription requests and forthcoming appointments as well. On this app, you can even make choices on your health like organ donation decisions.
NHS App lets you get crucial messages from your General Practitioner Surgery. You can also get messages on other NHS services via the app. When you turn on the notifications, you can get alerts via notifications.
The NHS App will direct you via creating an NHS Login in case you already don’t have one. To use this service, the app will require you to prove who you are. The app will then safely connect information from your NHS Services.
Now, it is easy to get complete information about NHS Services you get right on your smartphone with the NHS App.